[Wine] Re: Aspire One?

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 18 08:29:11 CST 2009

chs1010 wrote:
> ok than, how do i update my version? is it as simple as the yum way because if not i might need a little help lol

If you can use the Fedora packages, upgrading should be as simple as adding the Wine repository and installing the latest version through your package manager.

If you don't know how to add a repository in your distro, you need to ask more experienced users of your distro how to do it. If any exist, they would be found on the Acer Aspire One forum, and that's where you should be asking this question.