[Wine] Re: Digital Image Pro installed in OpenSUSE 11.1

katsushiro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 18 12:09:21 CST 2009

ok, ok so my wife actually got it going :D  she insisted we try mdac 2.5 and for some reason DIP actually detected and installed with that version of MDAC.  guess that teaches me a thing or two about being thorough...
now it seems to be installed, but when trying to run the executable for the application itself we get a

> cannot initialze ole

we've tried registering every version of the ole dll found in c:/windows/system32/ to no avail.