[Wine] Really want to dump microsoft....but have to run Photoshop

PHOTOG wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 19 00:53:26 CST 2009

I am a rank newb at this and I appologize, I would have dumped MS long ago but I am not any kind of a coder, so having to write scripts and such is out for me.

I really want to dump everything microsoft.....but I have to be able to run Adobe Photoshop 7 and CS4......why do I keep PS7...because I can't get a lot of the plug-ins I use for any thing above 7 and a lot of the ones I can I have to re-purchase as there was no real upgrading.

    :?:Will W.I.N.E. allow me to run photoshop CS4 on Linux?

 [Question] Which type of Linux is the best for this?

A great deal of THANX in advance for any answers!!!!