[Wine] Error trying to install Lego Mindstorms

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Mon Jan 19 11:21:40 CST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:05 PM, cobalt-60 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> My fstab entry for the cdrom is:
>
> /dev/hda        /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 uid=1000,ro,user,noauto     0       0
>
> As long as I know, I don't have to specify anything specifically for joliet support here, is that right?

Not AFAIK.

The only real options left, if it is filesystem related, would be to
check the entries in /proc/mounts adn to try mounting it manually with
the other filesystem... (It might contain both UDF and ISO9660) The
mount man page contain mount options for iso9660 (norock is probably
the (obvious) one deserving the most attention) and udf

cd-info / lt-cd-info (part of libcdio) might help for figuring out
what is going on.with the CD. (Or at least what file systems /
extensions it contains...)

Gert