[Wine] Regedit problems-Guild Wars

unused_bagels wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 19 18:06:31 CST 2009

I'm trying to configure guild wars to work, and that "Oh it works perfectly!" thing is really making me mad.  I've been trying for a very long time now (off and on for a year), and I finally stumbled upon this:

Code:
If you are having graphics issues, use regedit to try some registry keys:

    * UseGLSL=disabled
    * DirectDrawRenderer=opengl
    * OffscreenRenderingMode=pbuffer or fbo
    * RenderTargetLockMode=auto

now, where the heck are these registry keys? I've scoured my registry for them, and can't seem to find them in hkley current user software wine, or wherever they're supposed to be.
using wine 1.1.13