[Wine] Re: ETerm32 Terminal Emulator

nomen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 21 13:06:15 CST 2009

Unfortunately, the ETerm32 software itself is GUI.  If am following you, I would not be able to run that under wineconsole.

Since I last posted, I tried a couple of things.  One is to use telnet to connect to the server/application.  I had actually forgotten about telnet until I spoke to someone else about connecting to this server.

To my surprise, the most important VT320 keys actually work.  There is one  functionality that does not and I am thinking that may not be a big deal.  I have to digest that more.  Since I am setting this up as "emergency" connectability, telnet may end up being a satisfactory solution to my problem.

Thanks.