[Wine] Help with debugging Fable

ShideKnight wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 23 11:57:13 CST 2009

So I'm trying to get Fable working, and after going through the various things that I had found on the 'net, it's still not working. So I am wondering what else I could do?

I installed DirectX 9, Windows Media Player, and Fable itself without much trouble. The game boots and goes through the splashscreen and opening animation, and then quits. I looked briefly through the output on the terminal, but I can't really make heads or tails of it.

So I am wondering, can anyone help me with what I'm suppost to be looking for, or how to tell what's causing the game to crash?