[Wine] Re: Help with debugging Fable

ShideKnight wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 23 16:19:41 CST 2009

Okay. I'll have to do that then...

In the mean time, I have a couple questions

- Is it possible to remove just one program with a command like that so I don't have to try to reinstall anything else?

- What exactly is the native vs. builtin distinction in user.reg? I got the impression that native uses a dll from the system or system32 folder, whereas builtin uses a dll from the /usr/ directory. But if you switch a file from builtin to native, for instance, does it write over the file in the /usr/ directory, or does it just redirect the command to the other file? Also, what does it mean when it lists both native and builtin?