[Wine] How do I get 1.1.5?

strangelymade wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 24 18:32:41 CST 2009

I'm very very new to Linux and have switched over completely. I admit now I'm not very computer literate but with instruction can complete most things.

At the moment I am trying to get Daz Studio to work on ubuntu, after reading on the web and asking of forums I have figured out that If I upgrade from ubuntu 8.04 to 8.10 and also install Wine 1.1.5 then that could solve the problems I'm having. BUT, when I looked at how to get 1.1.5 I came across a problem

It said in the instructions
> After adding the repository, you also need to add the key for the repository to your system's list of trusted keys.
>
> Download and save Scott Ritchie's key to your desktop. Then open the Authentication tab, click import key file, and select the key file you just saved (Scott Ritchie.gpg). It is safe to delete this file after doing this step.

So I tried to download the key file, right clicking on it achieved nothing (Long time windows user) so I left clicked on it and got this

What does it all mean? is there a problem with the key or am I doing something wrong? If anyone could explain it to me simply I would appreciate it.