[Wine] How do I get 1.1.5?

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 18:44:43 CST 2009

strangelymade <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Sent: Jan 24, 2009 5:32 PM
>To: wine-users at winehq.org
>Subject: [Wine]  How do I get 1.1.5?
>
>I'm very very new to Linux and have switched over completely. I admit now I'm not very computer literate but with instruction can complete most things.

[instructions deleted.}
You might want to re-read this information and follow what it says.

>So I tried to download the key file, right clicking on it achieved nothing (Long time windows user) so I left clicked on it and got this
[gpg/pgp key block deleted]

>What does it all mean? is there a problem with the key or am I doing something wrong? If anyone could explain it to me simply I would appreciate it.

No, this does not indicate that the key is bad, or otherwise.  What it does mean is that you have to use gpg to import this key using the key import function.  This is how I add keys to my public keyring.

James McKenzie