[Wine] Re: Baldurs Gate Throne of Bhaal won't launch

imatechguy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 24 23:48:33 CST 2009

James McKenzie wrote:

> Three questions come to mind immediately:
>
> What Linux Distro are you using?
> What is the architecture you are trying to run this on?  CPU, Amount of
> Memory, Video Card and Drivers?
> Lastly and most importantly, what version of Wine are you using?
>
> There were problems with Wine 1.1.12 that were addressed in Wine
> 1.1.13.  This problem may be one of them.
>
> James McKenzie

Distro is openSUSE 11.1 32-bit
CPU - E6750
RAM - 2Gb
GPU - 7950GT with nVidia proprietary drivers v177.82
WINE - v1.1.9

Something that did come to mind is if there is anything that was part of the process getting NWN2 to run (probably that I did incorrectly) could be interfering with Baldur's Gate running?

Thank you.