[Wine] Re: Strange error

dow wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 26 10:10:50 CST 2009

dimesio wrote:

> Canon EOS has an AppDB entry: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=14473

Thanks, dimesio.  I was aware of that, but was going to try it anyway.  Call me stubborn if you want.  Regardless, I'm not concerned so much with the program not running at this point.  What concerns me is that Wine won't even try to install it, or the other programs listed.  It just returns the same error.

Is there some place where an error log is produced, so that I could look at that?  As I said before, I got nothing from terminal when I tried the install through there.