[Wine] Wine and Guitar Pro 5.2

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:11:33 CST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:16 AM, grahamh <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I'm pasting the terminal O/P - te start is missing - is terminal limiting what it can hold?  Same error message, incidentally.

A) Copy and paste the command (including the folder you're in) used to launch.
B) Use wine foo.exe &> /tmp/log.txt

To capture all output. Then paste on pastebin.

> I can see the problems here but they don't seem relevant to the the error message.  Maybe its because I have to get the program to run before I can define Tinidity as midi.

This could be that problem:
ghicking at ghicking-desktop:~/Desktop$ err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume
Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on SAA7134, disabling mixer
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on USB Device
0x46d:0x8ad, disabling mixer

--
-Austin