[Wine] Error while building wine 1.1.13 on Mac Os X

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 22:07:43 CST 2009

mr jingle wrote:
> James Mckenzie wrote:
>
>> make depend is run first, not second.
>>

> yeah, typo while writing it down here. it was correctly written on the consolle, anyway.
>

>> --
>> Is your hard drive full?  ar should be able to run given what you show here.
>>

> nope. it was actually an error due to using pkg-config from the Mac Os developer tools . forcing it to use the one from fink packages fixed the problem.

Good.  See my comments on using the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable
to use Fink's libraries after you build it and install it (you will have
to use sudo in order to install, the /usr/bin directory is owned
completely by some user called root.)  Failure to do this causes
misleading errors, of the gdi32.dll type (go to the archives and read
all about it.)

Also, I plan on building and installing 1.1.14 when it is released.
Wine, the project, continues to improve with age.

James McKenzie