[Wine] feature idea for wine : stereo 3D

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:11:08 CST 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:00 AM, rofthorax <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Wine could bring this to anyone regardless of income level, with as little as red/green, cyan,red, blue/yellow,cross-eyed/parallel layering, or as advanced as the use of lenticular monitors, polarized projection or lcd shutter frame synchronization.

If I am correct what you're looking for is Nvidia's Stereoscopic
drivers which are available here (
http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d_stereo.html ).

Since you're wanting to use this on Linux you shouldn't need anything
apart from the nvidia driver you already have installed on your
system. Here is a guide on how to turn it on (
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=40768 )