[Wine] Network play in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

Christoph Korn c_korn at gmx.de
Thu Jan 29 12:04:50 CST 2009

I have set up red alert 2 on a windows xp machine that also uses the
wsock32.dll.
Each machine can see the other one in the network menu and can join
games no matter which machines opens a new game.

I have attached log files.
wine_log_xp->ubuntu is for the xp machine joining the ubuntu hosted
game.
wine_log_ubuntu->xp ist for the ubuntu machine joining the xp hosted
game.