[Wine] Newb question - CHM files - Best method to view

spikyone wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 1 04:24:28 CDT 2009

Please excuse my first couple of probably quite a few newb questions.
Are there still probs with viewing chm files?
If I browse to the chm file and just launch it seems fine until I try search for a subject.  I search, find what I'm looking for, click it and the help file closes.
If I use wine hh / winepath windows path it launches but if I click search I can't try the search, it's just greyed out.

Also if I use the path method the pictures (logos etc) don't load and it crashes when I close.

Any thoughts?