[Wine] TeamViewer under Wine

skarosi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 2 04:17:20 CDT 2009

Hi all,
I am new to Wine so i am sorry if this is asked b4, but i cant find anything that would help on the web.
I have installed Wine under Ubuntu, and i installed TeamViewer 4 under wine,
Yesterday it did work,one that i run it, but today it just wont start!
when i click on the icon it does nothing at all, but when i run it from the console i get this error:

fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
fixme:ole:CoInitializeSecurity ((nil),-1,(nil),(nil),4,3,(nil),0,(nil)) - stub!
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from apartment threaded to multi-threaded
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_MAX_CONNS_PER_SERVER (20): STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_MAX_CONNS_PER_1_0_SERVER (20): STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECT_TIMEOUT (9000): STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW INTERNET_OPTION_SEND/RECEIVE_TIMEOUT
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW INTERNET_OPTION_SEND/RECEIVE_TIMEOUT
fixme:netapi32:NetWkstaUserGetInfo Level 1 processing is partially implemented
fixme:advapi:LsaOpenPolicy ((null),0x32f07c,0x00000001,0x32f098) stub
fixme:advapi:LsaClose (0xcafe) stub
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x7bc43bca

Can anyone help pls? Thanks in advance