[Wine] Re: Newbie can't install Office 2003

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 2 06:44:37 CDT 2009

chunnel wrote:
> UPDATE.  7/2/09
>
> Office 2003 is installed with many problems.  What is the procedure at this point for me as a maintainer?

Hi chunnel,

I'm your fellow maintainer for Office 2003 and the supermaintainer for all versions of Microsoft Office.

Since you are new to Wine, I recommend you start with familiarizing yourself with http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ and http://appdb.winehq.org/help/?sTopic=maintainer_guidelines as well as the howtos and guidelines for submitting test reports for the Office installer that I have already put in the Office 2003 entry.