[Wine] Re: Warcraft 3 ubuntu 9.04 wine 1.1.20 crash

int2ag0n wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 3 04:31:04 CDT 2009

i face the same problem. After approximately 15 playing Dota maps in eurobattle.net servers the game crashes , with the same wine log messages. I run it in an ubuntu 8.10 box with : amd 9850 , ati sapphire 4850 512mb ddr3 kai 8gb of ram , with wine 1.1.20.
However , when i play the game in my netbook( acer aspire one) with the same version of wine and ubuntu , it plays flawlessly , but i run the game in the lowest resolution and all the graphics set to medium. The acer aspire one has an Intel Mobile 945GM Express Intergrated Graphics Controller.

i'll try to run it in my main system with low graphics and see what happens.