[Wine] Warcraft 3 ubuntu 9.04 wine 1.1.20 crash

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Fri Jul 3 11:48:45 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 16:50, happykorax<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> find severel topics but no solution. Play Warcraft 3 on the network.
> ~15 min after the Dota match start Warcraft 3 crashs with following error.
>

> Ubuntu 9.04
> Wine 1.1.20
> Asus PRO55S
> ATI / AMD proprietary FGLRX graphics driver

Warcraft version?

1.22a works fine for me (haven't tested it under the latest Wine and
hosting games is broken by a long standing Wine bug...), 1.23a works
for battle.net, but it is unable to join LAN games and crashes if in
the menus for too long.

Austin: Warcraft is known to work fine under Windows when copied
around. No idea about possible filesystem issues though...

int2ag0n: Are both systems using OpenGL mode? (AppDB has a registry
setting that works when using it with a battle.net loader)

Gert