[Wine] Qcharts does not execute

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:59:31 CDT 2009

On 07/03/2009 11:03 AM, jcgg wrote:
> Well I installed winetricks which I hadinstalled on my Ubuntu setup. I still have the same problem running Qcharts on Mandriva. Here is the log.txt:
>
> fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.CRT" (8.0.50608.0)
> err:module:import_dll Library MFC80.DLL (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\QCharts\\QCharts.exe") not found

What version of QCharts are you using?  I just downloaded and installed
version qcharts_6.0.3.1613.exe and had no trouble running it.

It has MFC42 and MFC71 but not MFC80.  Wine also installed gecko as a
dependency, but nothing else.

I started with an empty ~/.wine directory to avoid any interactions with
other apps.