[Wine] Re: Quicken 2 for Windows

dgs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 4 14:30:06 CDT 2009

Hi,

I assure you that I am running Quicken 2 for Windows.  Both the splash screen and the about dialog box show "Quicken 2 for Windows".  It shows a copyright date of 1992 and was the first windows version of Quicken.  The install media are floppy disks.

Thank you for the explanation of the "fixme" error message.

As for regression testing, I am an ordinary user, not a developer so  I am probably not a good choice for this.

You did not mention fonts at all in your reply.  Is there any advice or comments you want to make on them?

I really appreciate your quick reply.

Thanks.

Don