[Wine] Re: Quicken 2 for Windows

dgs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 5 09:31:32 CDT 2009

Hi,

Thank you for the replies.  I mentioned in my initial post that I installed the fonts through winetricks - a great utility script.  Also, I have already "downgraded" wine to V1.1.18 on my Fedora 11 installation and will not upgrade if I can get my windows applications working in wine.

I guess I was unclear in my earlier posts, and I apologize for that.  What I was trying to get is some insight into what my options are in getting Quicken 2 to recognize the correct scaling factors for the fonts and/or print device (see error message in my initial post).  In addition, I am not sure that the printer (HP 960C inkjet - directly connected to the PC) is set up properly in wine since I do not get any reply to clicking on the printer "settings button" in Quicken 2.  I created the symbolic link as the Wine Users Guide directed and tested by printing a test page in Notepad which worked.  I am left with the feeling that there must be something else I need to do.

Sorry if I am rambling a bit.

Thanks.

Don