[Wine] Wine and Crossover

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 10:43:37 CDT 2009

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:39:12 +0200, James Huk wrote:
	[....]
> Also keep in mind that Codeweavers actually hires most of wine top
> developers – so supporting Crossover=Supporting wine :)

	They are also unfailingly friendly and helpful, even if what
you're running is just the free trial version.

	I don't know of any reason any more not to prefer OpenOffice over
M$ products under an emulator, but there may be some; and of course all
major sources offer software meant for a whole range of office uses,
especially in business offices -- that is CXO's main thrust, though they
also offer a lot more.