[Wine] Wine and Crossover

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 14:35:02 CDT 2009

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 11:37:54 -0500, Austin English wrote:
	[....]
> I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.
>
> If you mean, can OO do everything Microsoft Office can, then no. The
> same goes for Microsoft Office, which can't do everything OO can do.

	Yes, that's what I meant, thanks.
	[....]
> Though, in my case, I don't care to support Office formats.[....]
> Microsoft Office will remain the status quo unless people actively fight
> it. Just because OO supports Office formats doesn't mean you have to.
	[....]
	I yield to no man nor woman in detestation of all emanations,
miasmas, and mental pollution from Redmond -- than which there is nothing
else, afaik.

	My tentative wording arises not from doubt, but from the fact
that my own experience with CXO, two or three years ago, concerned only
topographic map software and GPSs. I don't launch any word processor
three times in an average year.

Delenda est MegaSleazo!