[Wine] Tmax Window(a propietary OS) using Wine?

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 19:10:12 CDT 2009

If you youtube "TMAX WINDOW" you'll find quite a few videos.

It boots extremely fast and appears to load office and internet explorer out
of the box, which is quite a leap.

Upon first glance, the windows api implementation draws a similar
undecorated buttons and borders, and they seem to flicker like they're
running in a VM.

The article I read said it was not based on Linux, but IS binary compatible
with most Linux apps, so I would guess Unix with some limited homebrew
windows VM install from the youtube videos alone, but none of it really
makes any sense to me.

Its nice of nengad24 to post this information for us.  I'm sure we'll learn
more as the software becomes available.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com