[Wine] Re: problem with windows program in linux in virtual machine...

barnabyr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 9 03:08:48 CDT 2009

Thanks very much for doing a bug report for me.
I have scoured other posts and some people have recommended using winetricks. How would I install this. I have looked at the instructions and sadly it doesn't make sense to me a linux newb. Could someone talk me through it with step by step instructions, please?
Am I right in assuming that when people talk about a prompt it's the same as the terminal?
Thanks again,
Barnaby