[Wine] Re: Printer in wine on OS X?

lschafroth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 9 08:48:34 CDT 2009

So I am stuck with two choices:

1:) Use Macports to install wine which has sound and ran programs fine, but could not see the printers.

2:) Use Darwine which sees the printers but has no audio.  Another thing that Darwine does that is very annoying is when you run a program it pops up a bash window and another log window.  I dont need those and neither will my end users want to see those. Darwine installs version 1.1.21.

Any suggestions on which route would be the easiest to fix?

Lannie