[Wine] Printer in wine on OS X?

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Thu Jul 9 10:06:28 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 16:50, Martin Gregorie<martin at gregorie.org> wrote:
> Its worth checking, so run the following command as root:
>        netstat -apn | grep ':631'

The -p option does not work on my MacBook (OS X Tiger) (Windows >= XP
SP2 has a similar -b option) and uses . as a separator between the
port and IP. (CUPS is running on my macbook...)

The nearest OS X-compatible version would be:
netstat -an |grep '\.631[^0-9.]'

telnet might be an another way to test instead of netcat as well. (My
OS X has netcat installed though (My Ubuntu needed it to be
installed...), so it should not be neccesary)

telnet 631

You should be able to disconnect the telnet session with Ctrl+] > q