[Wine] Starcraft logs out from gnome session

areskz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 9 18:12:57 CDT 2009

Hi there
I've been using latest (development, 1.1.25) wine on hardy some time ago, but now I am on Jaunty and I have encountered some problems. Wine is up to date, although.

First was the trouble with graphics, but thanks to this topic it was solved.

Next problem is the reason for this topic creation.
When I'm launching Starcraft, connect to battle.net and then quit Starcraft, gnome session just closes, it logs out and welcomes me with username request.