[Wine] Re: install totaly messed up

bbunlock wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 9 19:21:28 CDT 2009

I have done some more digging on the net and it seems that the error I get about reserve range is not the same thing as the bug listed on here, it turns out it looks like a fix is available if you set "ulimit -v unlimited" but the user does not have the rights to do this, can be done from root but that only sets it for root.

I have edited the /etc/profile to set all -v to unlimited, restarted httpd, loged out of ssh, rebooted the server and when I log in as the user it still says 200000 and not unlimited, dont suppose anyone knows how I can change it to unlimited

regards

wayne