[Wine] Pro Cycling manager 2009

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 12 12:27:40 CDT 2009

Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
> On 07/12/2009 07:12 PM, Dines Johannessen wrote:
>
>> I can't install the vcrun2005sp1, it tells me the same error as when i try to lunch the game.
>>
>> Is there a way to make a fresh wine install?
>>

> You might remove (or rename) your /home/<user>/.wine

He might also want to try installing the winetricks packages before
installing the program as well.

[code]
mv $HOME/.wine $HOME/.wine{,.backup}
wine notepad
[/code]
Try to use notepad to write and print a document
Close notepad
[code]
winetricks dotnet20 vcrun2005 vcrun2005sp1
[/code]

Install program.

Try to run program.

Post back console output or (preferred) post it to pastebin and then
post the URL here.

James McKenzie