[Wine] Autocad

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 05:27:53 CDT 2009

2009/7/7 tony matt <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:
> Hi !
>
> Some time ago I installed the Autocad 2008 30 days trial in my computer at home and started to play with the features.
> Due a urgent job I had to leave the Autocad for almost two weeks. Now I return to do Autocad, but not to much time to play. The 30 days will be expired soon.
> What I can do to extend these period to have the chance to test at least the basic drawings features ?
> I really appreciate any help.
> Thanks in advance

Contact Autodesk and let them know that you need to use AutoCAD in
Linux. The last time I contacted them they said that they were
considering a Linux build, but it did not seem that there was much
demand for the product. If you let them know that there is such
demand, a native Linux build of AutoCAD is very possible.

Here is their website:
http://usa.autodesk.com/

--
Dotan Cohen