[Wine] How to get printer to work in Printmaster Gold?

Pepse wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 14 13:39:15 CDT 2009

I am running KUBUNTU 8.04 and WINE 1.0.  I installed PrintMaster GOLD V.4 (A WIN 95 version) and everything is fine until I go to print.  I defaults it to a PDF.  I have gone to "printer setup" and set my default printer but it still sends it to a PDF.  Is there a way to direct this to my printer?  Like could I remove the PDF somehow?  I know that in normal usage if I want to print something the CUPS box comes up and wants to know if I want it as PDF or 1 of my 2 printers.  So, is there a work-around for this?

Pepse.

New here but NOT to Linux.