[Wine] LiveZilla 3.1.8.1

batrams wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 14 18:01:20 CDT 2009

I'm starting a new thread because the previous thread discussing Livezilla refers to older version of Livezailla and Wine and is no longer relevant.

I'm using wine-1.0.1 and LiveZilla 3.1.8.1. I used winetricks to install dotnet20, corefonts and ie6. The Livezilla installer appears to complete, however the Livezilla.exe file does not get created. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot that.

Just for fun I copied the contents of the ...\Program Files\Livezilla directory from a working Windows box into corresponding location on the Wine machine. If I then try to run Livezilla, an error window pops up tell me that I need to install the Tahoma font. The Tahoma is in fact present... I installed it with winetricks and it is usable from Notepad

It would be best of course to get the installer to actually work under Wine. How can i go about troubleshooting? All suggestions are welcome.