[Wine] Re: Counter-Strike Craches

Snake450 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 15 15:23:43 CDT 2009

I've tried the drivers that came with Ubuntu and the official site ones, I've used Envy to get me drivers too and none work. What I find interesting is wine can run Half-Life 2 but not Counter-Strike : Source so there is something wrong going on in CS. If I find something I'll let you know but right now I can't think of anything really to fix it.
CPU : AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-core 2.6 GHz
Graphics : ATI Radeon HD 3200
OS : Ubuntu 9.04 32-bit

I think it has something to do with an update with either CS or ATI drivers cause Counter-Strike : Source was working perfectly fine last week but I reformated my PC and now it just doesn't work at all.