[Wine] Re: no game seems to work with wine

starcraftmaster wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 19 00:04:44 CDT 2009

John Drescher wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:43 PM,
> starcraftmaster<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>
> > any one ? :(
> >

> You need to post terminal output from each game and also add your os
> and graphics card info. Read the wine faq on how to do this. Without
> that there is nothing anyone can do to help since none of us are
> sitting at your pc.
>
> John

ah sorry john for the late reply
i cant find the  terminal output any where in the wine faq
can you tell me or show me where it is ?

well i got a Aopen Nvidia Geforce 4 MX 440 SE PCI 64MB (A4)
(what graphics info you want ?)
the OS is ubuntu 9.04

today i tried gun metal
it started then said unsupport graphics card
game works fine in WINDOWS ME and on the wine data base it says it should work

it appears i got some graphics card problem