[Wine] Re: C&C3 won't start

MarcoBR wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 21 10:18:31 CDT 2009

loltsy wrote:

> Code:
>
> X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  135 (GLX)
>   Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
>

> Looks like an incomplete driver installation. Since you're running on 64bit you must also install the 32bit nvidia libgl package.
>
> If you're using the installer from nvidia's site make sure you're using the pkg2 installer, that is the only one with the 32bit libraries included.

Hi loltsy,

Yes, I'm using the installer from nvidia's website:
NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-185.18.14-pkg2

So this library should be included already, right?
I looked for 'libgl' but didn't find anything.

I only have 'glx-utils' already installed:

Code:

[marco at localhost ~]$ rpm -qa | grep glx
glx-utils-7.6-0.1.fc11.x86_64

I'm going to upgrade wine to the latest dev package.