[Wine] Re: installing Nox Multiplayer

rebeltaz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 23 01:07:56 CDT 2009

austin987 wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:33 AM,
> Code:
>
> Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
> err:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo  couldn't initialize OpenGL, expect problems

Your drivers are messed up/not installed properly. Try reinstalling them.

--
-Austin[/quote]

ummm... how do I go about that? Still learning Linux  [Embarassed]

lspci | grep VGA returns this:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)

By changing the audio driver that WINE is using, I was able to fix the stuttering problem, and everything installed perfectly. It won't let me play it though. I guess the video drivers could cause that?

Thanks...