[Wine] Re: Gamepad & Wine 1.0.1-2 on Debian Sid

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 27 07:42:07 CDT 2009

the98 wrote:
> How can I know what's using? And how can I tell wine to use something else so the program access the joystick?

The only way to tell that I can think of is enabling debug output and checking what's going on. Use WINEDEBUG=+dinput,+joystick. First will show any dinput activity, second - winmm.

Another thing that VirtuaNES might not like is axes mapping. Make sure your joystick's axes are mapped the same as on Windows.