[Wine] How to mix (naturally speaking) win32 and native (python) linux calls in same application?

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Mon Jul 27 10:25:03 CDT 2009

I need to convert program that bridges naturally speaking to Python.  half of
the bridge uses Windows 32 (com??) calls making naturally speaking do the right
thing.  the other half links into python giving a higher level interface to the
user.  Is it possible to make this code (natlink) talk to naturally speaking in
wine using Windows 32 but speak to Python in Linux so we can do all our fun
command-and-control stuff there.