[Wine] Re: Help printing please!!!

estranged1977 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 27 23:36:53 CDT 2009

Thanks for the answers but i ve tried all that suggestions...I' m running cups and it is supposed that wine prints everything to cups...so I don't understand...

I still believe is something in the way I put the printers in the system config...maybe if I try something like localprinter:printer or make wine believe is a LPT1 printer or something I don't now ...ideas are empty right now for me...

My question now is why I can print a report for example from wine even when the pinter is remote, just because it appears a print dialog in where i can select the printer I want to use...so that is all i think...it needs a dialog to be sure I choose the printer...otherwise it doesn't do anything...

Any idea..suggest...???? please I promise i will try everything..

thanks again