[Wine] Questions when running WOW and other games in frames.

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Tue Jul 28 01:09:43 CDT 2009

kinglink wrote:
> I have a Intel X4500HD Video card (I believe, unfortunatly intel's drivers don't really specify which one it is.

I can't respond to the whole post right now but will come back to it. My
first guess for the cause of most of your problems is the video card.
People often have trouble getting Linux drivers for Intel cards that let
them be able to handle everything needed for modern games.

I will see if I can find anything to help with the things listed in the
post and send another reply tomorrow, hopefully other people will have
some ideas for you as well.