[Wine] Re: F.E.A.R.

second.exodous wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 28 22:29:02 CDT 2009

What card are you using?  I'm sorry if you listed it, but I only noticed you saying you had a 'ATI Radeon with 128 MB of VRAM'.

I'm really interested to see how it goes, I'm building a new computer and it will have a integrated ATI Radeon HD 3300 built-in 128MB DDR3 1333 SidePort Memory, which is way faster than what F.E.A.R is asking for but still low on the memory.

The suggest hardware is a Radeon 9800 with 256 MB.  In Wine you always want to go a little higher that the suggested hardware.  It was that way back in the day anyway, I haven't used wine or cedega for ever now.