[Wine] Re: Question about Anti Aliasing in FBO mode

Milena wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 29 01:14:45 CDT 2009

Thanks for the quick response :)

It doesnt work either way here, I were trying to set the Direct3D Value Multisampling enabled but in Fear 2 for example I get a black screen, just like when I was forcing AA with nv-settings. Red Alert 3 allows to turn on AA up to x4 but when I start a game its just without AA. I got a Nvidia Geforce 9800GTX+ and Nvidia 185.18.14 Driver, I will try to upgrade to 190.xx soon, that one is still beta but other people report on nvidia  forums there is a performance boost and bug fixes that affect wine games as well.