[Wine] Another app that crashes InstallShield

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:31:26 CDT 2009

This site gives away a free stock/currency charting app for
Windows:

http://www.marketbrowser.com/get_it.asp

I got around the InstallShield problem by installing the app
in Windows and then I copied the app's folder from Program Files
directly to Program Files in my ~/.wine directory--and it worked
perfectly on the first try.  Amazing.  And wine even made a
working shortcut on my gnome desktop without even being asked.
Excellent work, guys.

Any known tricks for getting the installer to work in wine?