[Wine] Re: Gecko issues

creation wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 2 10:36:31 CDT 2009

> Try reverting it and see if the problem goes away:
>
> $ git show 24d6c88d16c46f00d99fd8529196590aca88b0f4 | patch -p1 -R
> $ ./configure && make depend && make

I have un-installed wine 1.1.22 and deleted all wine related files remaining except my fresh .wine directory. In versions from wine 1.1.20 until wine 1.1.22 the description both in metin2(even the bug regarding the "spots" when moving my character)  and in counter-strike appeared.

So my question is this :
Do you really thing is worth trying to do what you said inside my quoted lines ?