[Wine] Help setting graphics in "configure wine"

Goseph wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 2 10:37:53 CDT 2009

I was playing with the graphics settings and set the dpi quite large, now I can't set it back t normal because the configuration panel is way to big to fit on the screen and there are no scroll bars. Do I need to do a fresh install or is there a nice text file somewhere I can edit?

Related query: DPI is dots per inch right? So why does larger dpi make everything big? Surely everything should be smaller with higher resolution?