[Wine] Re: How can I detect WINE from my program?

majkl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 3 01:07:02 CDT 2009

Ok, i understand that you dont want to have reliable way for everyone to detect wine from application - i understand, there may be good reasons for this, it depends in point of view, but what about this switch/option/configuration stuff, that someone above already mentioned? What about saying wine to allow the application to findout if it is wine, or not allowing it? Would it be hard to implement such switch?